Monday, February 8, 2010

SIX DAYS!

So close to heading out!!! My excitement is building with each day!!!
I have one last test tomorrow and then I can really start focusing on my Vancouver preparations! The mens long program tickets seem to be going down in price, although I am nervous that those tickets will get sold and I will be left with only the very expensive tickets - of which I will not be purchasing - and then I will be left watching the mens event from somewhere else... cute cafe maybe? lol
Tomorrow I will start writing down what I need to bring - start packing! ahhh!!!

I am heading home to Barrie on Thursday.... getting my hair done on Friday (a very important thing to do before I head out obviously!)... and then I will be spending Valentines Day with the boy and heading out Sunday evening!

Hopefully I will have a good update before I get to the airport about having some new tickets - but if I do not then I will be writing from the airport! Camera and video camera in tow!!!

Can't wait till I hit the hour-by-hour countdown and then VANCOUUUVVERRR!!!!

This is really happening! ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment