Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LUGE!!!!

UPDATE!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!!!

I just purchased a ticket to see the women's singles Luge qualifying event! It's for the 15th - which is the first full day I will be in Vancouver! Unfortunately I will be missing out on the pairs figure skating event - however the tickets have been around the $750 mark and don't seem to be coming down at all and this luge ticket was only $99! And you have to have a ticket to a whistler event to get up there so I needed something to guarantee me a trip up there!!!

They recommend that you take the Olympic Bus Network up to Whistler... however that will cost another $45 which I am going to try and avoid. I believe you can take regular transit there - it will probably just take longer, I'm not sure. So that is what I need to figure out next!!!


I'm getting so excited!!!!!
(technically only 4 days now!!) ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment