Friday, February 19, 2010

How could I forget!

Wow... I don't know how I forgot to tell you this part......

After the skating was over I walked around to close to the CTV booth.... David Pelletier was there, Elizabeth Manley, Marie-France Dubreil and Patrice Lauzon. Everyone was talking pictures and asking for Davids autograph... I took a picture from afar. But Elizabeth Manley came out and was talking to some people and then they started talking about the performances and how it all went down... and all of a sudden I'm in there, talking to Elizabeth Manley...asking if she thought that, coming into the Olympics, if Plushenko was going to win it all. She said she did and then I told her I didn't think he was going to or that he should... and I was talking to her about the new system and how he is old system!! Then she told me about the marks and that Lysacek actually got the same scores as Plushenko for the components score and he beat him in the technical.... I was shocked and I was talking to her about it and she was talking to me about it...and I think I was even arguing a bit with Elizabeth Manley! hahaha.... after I got a picture with her and I told her that not in a million years did I think that I would be arguing with Elizabeth Manley! She said oh we aren't arguing! I agree with you!

Then I walked over and found Scott Hamilton and a journalist was interviewing him... then after I asked him if he thought that Plushenko was going to win... and he starting talking to me about what he thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment