Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's Been a while... new things!

Well it has been a while since I have blogged on here. I haven't even been all that busy! I have been "tweeting" it up for mysk8coach.com, and updating their blog... and I have been working on my portfolio website (rebeccawarren.tumblr.com) so I guess that has kept me away from my personal blog for a while.

Definitely check out some of the pics I have put up on my portfolio site! Some of them have turned out really well...I am very impressed with the new camera and I just wish I had more opportunities to use it!!! I need people to take pics of! Not a lot of people want to volunteer for photoshoots :( So for now I have been taking pictures of my puppy Booda... and of the trees outside which are an incredible colour right now... and the night sky the other night was incredible!

I got another new toy the other day as well... my new phone! It was needed because my cell phone wasn't working as a phone - I had to yell into the phone for the person on the other line to hear me normally. So I got an early upgrade to the new blackberry torch, and I have been spending the past 24 hours fiddling around with that. It's a change... but it's AMAZING! The speakerphone part of the phone works better than my regular phone on my old cell!! I had one mishap however. I set a password on the phone so I could lock it and not randomly dial people's numbers from my pocket... and then it seemed to freeze on me or something, but it locked me out of my own phone!! But I got that all sorted out!

And lastly, I wanted to share with you my newest obsession - although I have known about them for a few years now, I have started listening to them again and I just wish I was still skating so I could skate to their music. They are called Escala, and they are a string quartet... and they are gorgeous! So it just adds to the effect! lol (4 women by the way... all could be models). Their music is amazing!
go to www.escalamusic.com and click on music and you can listen to their CD.

Okay! That's all for now!
No news on the job front :( still working part time at the Gap. And now I am coaching skating in Richmond Hill on Sundays for a few hours to get some more money! Hopefully that will help pay some of the bills - as I found out today I am NOT covered by my parents insurance plan anymore... so my dentist appt today cost $200... WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment