Tuesday, October 19, 2010

**Quick** update

I emphasize that this is a QUICK update... because in 5 minutes I have to be out the door!

I'm heading to Toronto for day 2 of my production assistant experience with Geordie Sabbagh. He is producing some videos that are actually trailers for videos done by students of the Canadian Film Centre. The entire thing is being done voluntarily to help the students, so he asked if I wanted to tag along and see how things are done!

Yesterday I was a reader in auditions.... reading the other lines of the script while the person auditioned. And today I will be sitting in on some meetings with the art people, wardrobe, and the directors as they figure out the sets and everything like that!

So far it has been exhausting (hahah so far being one day, but still, it was a very long day!)... but I'm looking forward to today! And then I'm going back on Thursday and Friday to help "dress sets" - aka make them look the way the directors want them to for the shoots. Then I will be helping out on the shoots next week. Not sure what I will be doing... some running around, some cleaning up, who knows! Probably nothing glamorous but it's exciting to get involved a bit!

That's all I have!

Oh, and one of the directors names is Park Bench. Yes... first name Park, last name Bench. I have yet to decide if that is his real name, or if he got it changed to that - he is a bit of an odd ball, so either way I wouldn't be surprised!

Ok! Time to get my coffee and get on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment