Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Double Down

Just had a little note for a Sunday evening... The "Double Down"

I don't think much needs to even be said about this new, well I guess they call it a sandwich..? All I can say is it looks like a greasy disgusting mess.... and I don't think I ever want to try it, nor do I want to be around anyone who is eating it!

2 pieces of fried chicken... with bacon and cheese in the middle? Whoever came up with this is completely against the whole "get healthy" craze that we are trying to spread around North America, that's for sure!

I think some pictures will do enough of the talking for me....




(they can't even make it look good in the advertisement pictures!)



Okay... think that's enough grossness for one evening!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment