Monday, April 5, 2010

Severely behind

Well it's that time of year again.... exams, papers, etc.
I have been severely lacking in my activity on here, and on twitter... although I have been up to date on my facebook use! Facebook is the best procrastination tool... and then comes tv!!!

I am making progress though on my essay that is due on Wednesday... still not enough progress but that will come tonight or tomorrow I guess!

I have a few more essays and then some exams to study for before I am completely done my undergrad! It's going to go by very fast, but at the same time the studying is going to go by painstakingly slow!
Bare with me as I will not be on here much... I guess its not like I have recently... but I will do my best to post some of my funny videos, etc. that I find during my procrastination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment