Thursday, April 15, 2010

The perfect shoe

I am very disappointed to say that I have been looking for the perfect shoe for a while and I have yet to find it... let me explain

I think that the perfect shoe... the one set of heels that every girl needs... is a cream coloured, closed-toe stiletto. I have searched and searched and cannot find a store that sells one... just a plain, patent, cream, closed toe shoe... not white... not bedazzled, or with a zebra print on it.. just cream!

I went to Aldo a week or so ago and they had the shoe! it was right there at the front of the store... but not in my size... only in 6 or 9... I was very disappointed but I was excited that it was there, and it was new so it would be around for a while!

However, I was just on the Aldo website and the shoe is nowhere to be found. I don't know if it is just missing from the website (although this is basically impossible because they have every shoe ever made on there) orrrr if they are just sold out everywhere? I'm not sure

Sadly... my hunt will continue.

Hopefully I can find the shoe before I get a job... which is hopefully soon... because it is the perfect work shoe! I need it for my first day! (It's either that or a hot pink one!)

I know I should clearly be studying right now... but I just felt the need to go on a shoe hunt.

I hope school will pay off and I can get a job that will be able to support my shoe addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment