Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Versace!

Ok. So while I am a fan of many runway shows and a lot of the clothes that are in the runway shows, they are mostly clothes that I just cannot see myself wearing on a regular day. It's not that I don't have the money for them - okay well I don't have the money for them, but that isn't the reason I don't see myself wearing the clothes. Even when I look at the ready-to-wear clothing, a lot of it just isn't something that I am ready-to-wear (hahaha pun intended).

However, today I came across Versace's Spring/Summer 2010 collection... and WOW... I NEED ALL OF THOSE OUTFITS!
Again I am stuck with the price point... I don't even want to know how much each dress costs! But I just need every single one! (okay ALMOST every single one)

And, being the nerd that I am, I have to point out how impressed I am with Versace's website. It is pretty amazing! To look at the collection, the fashion show goes on and as each model is coming out in each outfit you can then zoom in on it and see a picture of it. So you watch the entire runway show! LOVE IT!

***Check it out: www.versace.com ****

No comments:

Post a Comment