Friday, August 20, 2010

Toronto International Film Festival 2010

Well as some of you may know, I am going to be volunteering at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) this year - tomorrow is my orientation day where I will sign up for things and find out what exactly I will be doing there.

So I thought I would bring you all up to speed on this years festival. I am SUPER excited about this opportunity and I have always wanted to volunteer, but I haven't been able to because it is always during the first week of school.

Of course my not-really-existent work schedule and with my schooling done (for now), I have the opportunity to do this and I am getting reaaaaallllly excited!

Here's an article from the star that kind of explains who will be there this year. (And here's to hoping I get to meet/see some of them!)

CLICK HERE to read it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment