Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week One

My first week is complete!!!!!!!!!!!


Although I was warned that I would kind of be thrown into the job during a very busy time, and have lots of things to do... that hasn't QUITE happened yet! (Although from what I can tell, next week might be that way).
But I really didn't do too much until Friday! Monday-Thursday was spent cleaning my office, organizing it, reading through manuals, looking through old files to see what it was I will be doing... and trying to waste time! lol
There is one lady in the office who, from what I can tell, was getting a lot of emails with work that I would normally be doing and questions I would normally be answering... but since I only just got hired last week, the news hasn't totally spread around yet, and people didn't have my email or contact information or anything. So they were emailing her and calling her. Then she went away for 2 days! So I really had nothing to do because she couldn't forward me the emails or give people my contact information.
But on Friday some people started emailing me, and calling me, and I had some things to do - paperwork and emails and such!
So I think on Monday this will continue to pick up!

I will keep you all updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment