Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sugarland

Just some lyrics from a Sugarland song. I was just listening to it and it made me smile. No matter what I have going on in my life, I really do have someone who loves me more than words can say, and I love him the same, and that puts a smile on my face.

Whenever I am feeling down, I just need to think of that. And although sometimes it is hard to find faith, if you just think about all the blessings in your life, and the special person in your life that brings you so much happiness, it's crazy to think how you found that person, and everything you have been through that makes you the people, and the couple you are.



I got someone who loves me more than words can say
And I'm thankful for that each and every day
And if I count all my blessings, I get a smile on my face
Still it's hard to find faith


But if you can look in my eyes
And tell me we'll be alright
If you promise never to leave
You just might make me believe

No comments:

Post a Comment