Thursday, March 11, 2010

video footage

I have a TON of video footage that I took on my trip .... but when I transfered it to my computer it is in some weird file that I have to convert and THEN figure out which program to use to make it into something viewable.
I have a feeling this is going to be more like a summer job... because I do not have time right now with school and such. But I WILL have a video of some sort made at some time lol, I promise!!
It would be a waste if I didn't do something with it all.

In the meantime.... I have made a book of a bunch of my pictures with i-photo and I am going to order that soon. So if I see you in person then I will have something to show.


Until next time,

Keep dreaming! :)

1 comment:

  1. hey becca, its adam... easiest way is to post your videos on youtube and then embed them into your site using youtubes sharing options. woot woot!

    ReplyDelete